Patient pricing information
Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center promotes transparency by offering options to receive an estimate.
- For a self-generated estimate based on services provided at Fred Hutch and grouped with charges typically associated with a procedure. For all other estimates call the location where you are seeking care:
- Contact Financial Access Clearance Team at 206.606.6226 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A guide to understanding your estimate:
- The estimate is not a guarantee of what you will be charged.
- Your charges will depend on the actual services you receive.
- If your procedure is covered by insurance, the insurance company will decide the amount you are responsible for paying.
- To understand your financial responsibility, it is important that you contact your insurance company once your provider has told you the procedures likely to be performed.
If you are unable to pay the patient responsibility portion of your bill, Financial Counselors are available to assist with applying for Financial Assistance, Medicaid and Washington Health Exchange. Call Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center Financial Counseling Services to schedule an appointment at 206.606.6226 or email@example.com.
Click here for the CMS machine-readable files for standard charges for all hospital items and services.