Patient and family resource center
Services we offer
- Free health care notary: Notary services are offered to our patients and their families for documents related to a patient’s health care, such as Durable Power of Attorney for Health Care (DPOAHC) and an Advance Health Care Directive (AD). In the interest of prioritizing your safety related to COVID-19, we ask that you make an appointment for notary services. Call or email us directly. Find out more information about advance care planning and download health care directives.
- iPad lending program: Patient and family complimentary in-clinic iPad check out has been suspended for now.
- Wig fitting program: A complimentary and convenient service to our patients, please contact us to find out how we are completing our virtual wig fitting appointments.
- Beauty, wigs and hair-loss services: We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of businesses that donate or sell head coverings and related services. At this time SCCA is only accepting new and unused wigs. Please contact email@example.com about a donation.
- Lending library: Our in person lending library has been temporarily suspended. Please contact our Resource Center staff who are happy to share books, videos and audiotape suggestions, all topics dealing with aspects of your cancer journey.
- Videos that illustrate topics related to cancer care and treatment at SCCA.
- Documents, such as patient care manuals, guides and brochures related to your care and treatment at SCCA.
Activities and support
To ensure the safety of our patients, visitors, and staff, we have temporarily canceled all in-person classes and events.
Phone: (206) 606-2081
Phone: (206) 606-2082