We know a cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming. That's why we are here to guide and support you at every step of the way.
From the moment you check in, our caring staff will answer your questions. We will make sure you are comfortable finding your way around the clinic. Our specialists will help you with your medical records, insurance matters, financial assistance, emotional support, and other services.
Your Seattle Cancer Care Alliance team is built around you and your needs, devoted to giving you the best possible care and support, before, during, and after your treatment.
You don’t know what to expect. But every time I came in, the people were kind, caring, and compassionate. -- Steve F., a three-time prostate cancer survivor
Preparing for your first visit to SCCA
- How to prepare and what to bring
- Guidelines for patients and visitors, including how to use our secure email system and what to do if you have a cold
- For international patients, arranging for an interpreter, visas, and more
- Transportation: Find transportation assistance via our free shuttle and local transit.
- Insurance and billing: Get answers about costs and financial assistance
- Housing: Locate affordable, comfortable accommodations for extended stays
- Emotional and spiritual support: Join a support group, speak with a social worker or chaplain, and get help with your mental health and spiritual side
- Nutrition: Consult our dietitians on how diet can help with treatment and recovery
- For children and teens: Find services especially for younger patients.
- Advance care planning (living will, power of attorney for health care): Define your health care choices or appoint someone to make medical decisions on your behalf.
- Patient rights and responsibilities: Take an active role in your health care
Patient Resource Guide
Download our SCCA Patient Resource Guide for important phone numbers, maps, and other information for patients. Print copies of the guide are available in the Patient & Family Resource Center on the third floor of the SCCA outpatient clinic.