If you're facing cancer, you deserve the best care possible, close to home. That's why Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) has come together with UW Medicine's Northwest Hospital & Medical Center to offer unrivaled cancer care to people living in north Seattle and beyond.
SCCA Medical Oncology and SCCA Radiation Oncology at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center serve adults who need outpatient oncology and hematology treatment. Every day, top UW Medicine cancer specialists deliver SCCA's targeted, breakthrough therapies in the medical center's warm, caring environment.
Call us at (206) 368-5800 to find out about receiving expert care in this comfortable, patient-friendly community setting.
The Northwest Hospital & Medical Center campus is located in north Seattle, on North 115th Street between Aurora Avenue North and Interstate 5. SCCA Medical Oncology and SCCA Radiation Oncology are in the Medical Office Building.
1560 N. 115th St.
Level G, Suite G-16
Seattle, WA 98133-9733
- Take exit 173. Turn west onto Northgate Way.
- Turn right (north) onto Meridian Avenue North.
- Turn left (west) onto North 115th Street.
- The main entrance to the campus is on your right; enter there.
- The Medical Office Building is the first building on your right. It is connected to the hospital by a sky bridge.
Parking is available in a lot next to the Medical Office Building. Get more parking information.
King County Metro Transit route 345 provides direct bus service to the Northwest Hospital & Medical Center campus. For details see Metro's trip planner.