The SCCA outpatient clinic on Lake Union is where most adult patients of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance get care that does not require hospitalization. The clinic also provides transplant related outpatient care to children undergoing bone marrow transplantation.
825 Eastlake Ave. E. (Main entrance is on Aloha Street)
See details below for:
- Directions from Freeways
- Directions from University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC)
- Shuttle and Transit
View Larger Map
- Take exit 167, Mercer St./Seattle Center. (If you are northbound on I-5, you will exit I-5 from the far left lane. If you are southbound, you will exit I-5 from the far right lane.)
- As you exit, move to the far right lane.
- Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Fairview Ave. N.
- Veer right at the light, staying on Fairview Ave. N. (Do not turn right onto Valley St.) Travel one block to Aloha St.
- Turn right onto Aloha St., and travel two blocks to the SCCA clinic. The clinic is on your right.
- The underground parking garage entrance is just before the clinic circle driveway, between Yale Ave. N. and Eastlake Ave. E.
- Head west on NE Pacific St. (This is the street that runs in front of UWMC. UWMC is located at 1959 NE Pacific St.)
- Turn right onto 15th Ave. NE.
- Turn left onto NE Campus Pkwy.
- Veer left on NE Campus Pkwy, pass through the tunnel, and cross the University Bridge. At this point, the street you are on becomes Eastlake Ave. E.
- Follow Eastlake Ave. E to Aloha Street. (Do not bear right at Fairview Ave. N.)
- Turn right onto Aloha St. The SCCA clinic is on your left.
- The SCCA clinic parking garage entrance is located on the left.
Patients and their visitors may park in the SCCA clinic underground parking garage. The parking fee is no more than $4 per day. Parking fees are pro-rated for shorter visits to the clinic. Metered street parking is also available in the area, which is free after 6 p.m., Monday through Saturday, and all day Sunday.
The SCCA and the University of Washington Medical Center Garages (Surgery Pavilion and Triangle) offer same-day reciprocal parking. Bring your receipt from a participating garage to your next appointment that day and it will be honored.
- SCCA - free shuttle runs between the SCCA outpatient clinic on Lake Union and UW Medical Center, Seattle Children's, Pete Gross House, and the SCCA House.
- Metro Bus route near the clinic is route 70. This bus stops on Fairview Avenue N. and runs between downtown Seattle and the University District. Check Metro for alternative routes that may be convenient for you.
- Seattle Streetcar operates between downtown and the SCCA outpatient clinic on Lake Union.
- Transportation options include volunteer drivers, taxis, and airport shuttles.