For updated information on COVID-19 Coronavirus as it relates to our clinics and community, please view here.
Please allow extra time when traveling to the SCCA main clinic in South Lake Union due to the closure of Fairview Ave. N. anticipated to continue until April 2021. For more information about the Fairview Ave. N. Bridge construction and to sign up for alerts, visit Seattle Department of Transportation’s website. We are actively working to mitigate impacts and support patients during this time.
The SCCA outpatient clinic on Lake Union is where most adult patients of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) get care that does not require hospitalization. The clinic also provides transplant related outpatient care to children undergoing bone marrow transplantation.
Main entrance to clinic is located at:
1354 Aloha Street
Seattle, WA 98109
Business address is:
825 Eastlake Ave. E.
Seattle, WA 98109
1 (855) 557-0555
See details for:
- Directions from Freeways
- Directions from University of Washington Medical Center (UWMC)
- Optional Valet Patient Parking Program
- Shuttle and Transit
Check out clinic amenities and the directory of clinic services by floor.
Please allow extra time for your commute to ensure an on-time arrival for appointments, as there are various construction projects near the clinic.
- Take exit 167, Mercer St./Seattle Center. (If you are northbound on I-5, you will exit I-5 from the far left lane. If you are southbound, you will exit I-5 from the far right lane.)
- As you exit, move to the far right lane.
- Turn right at the end of the ramp onto Fairview Ave. N.
- Veer right at the light, staying on Fairview Ave. N. (Do not turn right onto Valley St.) Travel one block to Aloha St.
- Turn right onto Aloha St., and travel two blocks to the SCCA clinic. The clinic is on your right.
- The underground parking garage entrance is just before the clinic circle driveway, between Yale Ave. N. and Eastlake Ave. E.
From the east via 520
- Take 520 west.
- Exit onto I-5 south.
- Follow the directions above from I-5.
From the east via I-90
- Take I-90 west.
- Exit onto I-5 north.
- Follow the directions above from I-5.
Directions from UWMC
- Head west on NE Pacific St. (This is the street that runs in front of UWMC. UWMC is located at 1959 NE Pacific St.)
- Turn right onto 15th Ave. NE.
- Turn left onto NE Campus Pkwy.
- Veer left on NE Campus Pkwy, pass through the tunnel, and cross the University Bridge. At this point, the street you are on becomes Eastlake Ave. E.
- Follow Eastlake Ave. E to Aloha Street. (Do not bear right at Fairview Ave. N.)
- Turn right onto Aloha St. The SCCA clinic is on your left.
- The SCCA clinic parking garage entrance is located on the left.
Patients and their visitors may park in the SCCA clinic underground parking garage. The parking fee is no more than $4 per day. Parking fees are pro-rated for shorter visits to the clinic. The parking garage is free on the weekends. Metered street parking is also available in the area, which is free after 6 pm, Monday through Saturday, and all day Sunday.
The SCCA and the University of Washington Medical Center Garages (Surgery Pavilion and Triangle) offer same-day reciprocal parking. Bring your receipt from a participating garage to your next appointment that day and it will be honored.
You can park your bicycle on Level A of the parking garage and by the front entrance of the clinic. Remember to bring a lock to secure your bike.
To help improve your parking experience, SCCA will partner with Prime Parking Systems, an experienced, contracted valet company, to offer a new valet program beginning July 1, 2020. Read the FAQ here (PDF).
Temporary closures: Guest Services and the Gift shop are temporarily closed due to COVID-19 safety precautions.
- Reception desk: Staff members at the reception desk in the main lobby can be reached at (206) 606-1000.
- Guest Services (temporarily closed due to COVID precautions): Located in the main lobby, Guest Services volunteers provide information on local community and recreational activities, including donated tickets for Seattle attractions and special events. They also can escort wheelchairs, call cabs, and give directions. Services are available from 8 am until 4 pm Monday through Friday and can be reached at (206) 606-6701.
- Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the clinic, including patient rooms and visitor waiting areas. It works with most wireless-equipped computing devices. After enabling the wireless feature on your device, connect to the “SCCA Guest Wireless Network.” Once you are connected, open your web browser. When you first try to navigate to a website, you will be redirected to a page explaining terms of acceptable use. If you click "I Accept" at the bottom of the page, your browser will automatically show the SCCA homepage. As with most public wireless hot spots, the SCCA Guest Wireless is not secure.
- Café: The Red Brick Bistro is located on the second floor, the bistro offers daily specials, a variety of fruits, salads, sandwiches, desserts, and espresso drinks. Many food items are "patient friendly" and may be helpful for some restricted diets. The Red Brick Bistro is open Monday through Friday from 7 am to 5 pm. View menu.
- Play room: The play room is a waiting area designed for children ages 10 and under, located on the fifth floor. It’s open Monday through Friday during clinic hours. The play room is not supervised by SCCA staff. For more information, call the Child Life specialist at (206) 606-7621.
- Gift shop (temporarily closed due to COVID precautions): The gift shop is in the main lobby and carries a variety of merchandise for patients and families. Hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 4 pm. Reach the gift shop at (206) 606-8270.
- SCCA free shuttle: Our shuttle runs between SCCA South Lake Union and UW Medical Center, Seattle Children's, Pete Gross House and the SCCA House.
- Bus: The King County Metro route near the clinic is route 70. This bus stops on Fairview Avenue N. and runs between downtown Seattle and the University District. View alternative routes that may be convenient for you on Metro's website.
- Seattle Streetcar: The South Lake Union Streetcar operates between downtown and SCCA South Lake Union.
- Other transportation options and info: Learn about convenient ways to get to and from the airport, including SCCA Volunteer Services Transportation Program, as well as info on taxis and shuttles.