Your first appointment will be at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance Peninsula in Poulsbo, WA. First appointments usually last one to two hours. We recommend that you bring a friend or family member with you to help keep track of the information that your team will be giving you.
Forms you need for your first appointment
Please download, print, and complete the forms below and bring them with you to your first appointment. We'll review them and answer any questions when you come in.
General reminders and suggestions
Below is a checklist to help you prepare for your appointment. If you have any questions, please contact your patient care coordinator.
- To protect the safety and well-being of all SCCA patients, please read these guidelines before your first visit. Caregivers should avoid coming to the clinic with cold and flu symptoms. For flu vaccine FAQs, click here.
- Be sure to take note of your appointment time and bring any records or imaging CDs as requested by your patient care coordinator.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Don't forget to complete the forms above and bring them with you to your appointment.
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.
- Bring a book or magazine to help pass the time between appointments.
Orienting yourself at SCCA
Below is information that you may find helpful in orienting yourself to SCCA. View or print and read at your leisure.
- Guide to SCCA: Click here to view more information.
- SCCA Clinic Facility Fee Charges (download PDF)
- Sending and Receiving Encrypted Email (download PDF)
SCCA encrypts all email that’s sent between you and your doctors and nurses and anyone else you email at SCCA. These instructions explain how to set up secure email.
- Notice of Nondiscrimination and Accessibility (download PDF)