At Seattle Cancer Care Alliance, we're here for you every step of the way. You’ll have a personal health care team led by an expert doctor for your disease, with a nurse who manages your care and a patient team coordinator who serves as your scheduler and first point of contact.
What you’ll experience as a patient depends on the treatment and services you need.
- Who to call for medical problems: How to reach your health care team or an after-hours specialist who can help.
- What to expect during treatment:
- Medical support services: To give you the best possible care, your health care team may include a social worker, physical therapist, nutritionist, and other specialists.
- Quality care and patient safety: Our top priorities.
These resources can help you play a more active role in your health care.
- Preparing for procedures: See instructions for diagnostic tests in your Patient Care Manual.
- Coping with side effects: Tips to help you care for yourself and know when to call your clinic for issues including nausea, fatigue, and pain
- Filling prescriptions
- Transferring your medical records
- Sending secure email
Assistance with Rides, Bills, and Emotions
Help getting around, coping, and paying for care.