You can contribute to fulfilling our purpose of fully caring for our patients and their families when you become involved with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. The greatest reward comes from knowing that you have a role in the advances that are made towards curing cancer.
There are many ways you can help:
- Make a donation: We can help you set up memorial and tribute gifts, or help designate a planned gift.
- Donate items for patients: We accept donations of goods and services that can help comfort and enrich our patients and their families during treatment.
- Volunteer at SCCA: Join our volunteer team where you can provide vital practical and social support for our patients and their families in a variety of ways. Roles include volunteering at the South Lake Union Clinic at the front desk, driving patients to and from the airport and providing complimentary head shaves and haircuts at our Shine store, just to name a few.
- Become a Patient and Family Advisor: Help serve as a resource on SCCA committees, short-term projects or the Patient and Family Advisory Council to improve communication, development and programs at SCCA.
- Participate in an SCCA-sponsored community event: Throughout the year, SCCA participates in many events that help our local community and give back to our patients.