At Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA), you’re cared for by highly experienced UW Medicine specialists who diagnose and treat thyroid nodules and all types of thyroid cancer.
Because our experts see so many people with thyroid tumors, we have a deep understanding of how to select and combine treatments to get the best possible results—even for rare cancers that many doctors in the community never see once in their career.
Why Choose SCCA for Thyroid Cancer Care?
- We surround you with a skilled and compassionate team that includes a surgeon, endocrinologist, nuclear medicine doctor, pathologist, dedicated nurses, and if needed, a medical oncologist. They work together closely to plan and coordinate all your care so it’s thorough and also easier on you.
- While thyroid cancer treatment can vary widely at other facilities, we follow guidelines from the National Comprehensive Cancer Network and the American Thyroid Association to make sure you receive the treatments you need (and none that you don’t).
- Many studies show patients have fewer complications if they have thyroid cancer surgery at a center, like ours, that does a high volume of these operations.
- To give you access to the most innovative therapies, SCCA unites the leading researchers and cancer specialists of Fred Hutch and UW Medicine so you can take part in thyroid cancer clinical studies.
- SCCA is the #1 cancer treatment center in the region and #7 nationally, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- We are the Pacific Northwest’s only comprehensive cancer center, a designation from the National Cancer Institute that reflects our scientific leadership and the depth and breadth of our research to prevent, diagnose, and treat cancer.
Make an Appointment
Call (855) 557-0555 to make an appointment, refer a patient, or learn more about thyroid cancer care at SCCA.