If you’re concerned about a breast lump, have another symptom that may result from breast cancer (like nipple discharge or pain), or have an abnormal mammogram, ease your mind and have it evaluated at the Breast Health Clinic at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) or UW Medical Center–Roosevelt in the University District.
The Breast Health Clinic is staffed by breast surgeons, internists, and nurse practitioners with special expertise in breast disease. They provide thorough and concise evaluations of breast abnormalities, develop individual screening plans for people at higher-than-average risk for breast cancer, and treat benign breast problems as well as breast cancer. Patients at the Breast Health Clinic have easy access to several imaging technologies available in both locations.
When you visit the Breast Health Clinic, you can expect:
- A discussion of breast imaging tests, such as digital mammography, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- A clinical breast exam by an experienced breast specialist and appropriate follow-up care as directed by your provider
- Minor procedures, such as needle sampling or biopsy
- Pre- and post-operative care, if you are having or have had breast surgery
- Recommendations for a comprehensive, individualized screening program
- A referral, if appropriate, for genetic screening
Our goal is to provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive breast health services with attention to individualized needs. We look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment
The Breast Health Clinic has two locations for your convenience.
Breast Health Clinic at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Call: (206) 606-6487 or (206) 606-7222
Fax: (206) 606-6616
Located within the Women’s Center at SCCA on the 3rd floor at 825 Eastlake Ave. E, Seattle, WA 98109