You are at the center of everything we do at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA). Here, we surround you with a team of experts who focus exclusively on breast cancer. Our breast surgeons, medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, breast imaging specialists and many others work together closely to provide state-of-the-art breast cancer care and compassionate support throughout your treatment and beyond.
We guide you every step of the way, combining our deep clinical expertise in every type and stage of breast cancer with a commitment to meet your unique needs, hopes and desires.
Why Choose SCCA for Breast Cancer Care?
- Breast cancer patients who begin treatment at SCCA have better survival rates on average than those who started treatment elsewhere.
- Newly diagnosed patients are seen quickly in our NOW Clinic and then meet with their team in our one-of-a-kind Breast Cancer Specialty Center for a full evaluation and individualized treatment plan.
- Patients have access to the most innovative therapies; SCCA unites the leading researchers and cancer specialists of Fred Hutch and UW Medicine so you can take part in breast cancer clinical trials not available everywhere.
- We also offer mammograms and other breast cancer screenings, see women concerned about a breast lump or other symptom, and provide long-term follow-up care for breast cancer survivors.
- SCCA is a leading cancer treatment center in the region and among the top ten nationally, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- We are a comprehensive cancer center in the Pacific Northwest. This designation is from the National Cancer Institute that reflects our scientific leadership and the depth and breadth of our research to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer.
Make an Appointment
Call (855) 557-0555 to make an appointment, refer a patient, or learn more about breast cancer care at SCCA.