All people who enter Fred Hutch, including staff, patients, family members, caregivers and others, are required to wear medical grade masks, such as surgical, KN95 and N95 while in the clinic. Please continue to wear a mask that covers your mouth and nose to your appointments. Surgical masks are available at the front door if you need one.
- Fred Hutch patients are encouraged to bring only one visitor to their appointments.
- If you would like more than one person to join you, please consider calling them during your appointment so they can participate that way. There are phones in clinic rooms if you need one.
- Visitors with COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed in our clinics.
- We encourage any visitors who come to the clinic to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Call ahead before coming to your appointment if you:
- Recently tested positive for COVID-19 (either from a laboratory or a home test).
- Have any respiratory virus symptoms — even if mild.
- Were exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Have someone in your household with COVID-19.
Calling ahead is an important step in keeping everyone safe. If you come to the clinic without calling us for any of the reasons above, we may reschedule your appointment, treatment or procedure or move you to a telehealth visit.
Annual flu vaccine
We continue to offer the flu vaccine to patients and caregivers. Please tell your care team if you’d like to schedule a flu vaccine appointment.
Please continue to stay safe by:
- Wearing your mask.
- Getting vaccinated and boosted when eligible.
- Encouraging your family members, friends and close contacts to get vaccinated and boosted.
- Avoiding crowds and indoor gatherings with people outside of your household.
- When you spend time in groups, keeping your groups small and asking that everyone is symptom-free, vaccinated and boosted.