1) Control Group - Survivors of prostate cancer:
- More than 6 months have passed since last treatment for prostate cancer
- Not currently undergoing cancer treatment
2) Treatment Group - Men with prostate cancer who have not yet started treatment with androgen deprivation therapy (ADT):
- Must be eligible for ADT
- Must NOT have started ADT yet
- Able to travel to the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) or Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VA) in Seattle - Committed to completing all visits
-Primary language is English
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Currently undergoing androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) or other treatments such as chemo or radiotherapy
- Evidence of metastatic disease
- History of significant neurological disease such as Parkinson's, multiple sclerosis (MS), epilepsy/seizures, or major stroke
- History of head injury/trauma
- History of alcohol abuse, current alcohol abuse, or other substance abuse
- Major psychiatric illness such as schizophrenia or bipolar disorder
Other exclusion criteria may apply.