Sexes Eligible for Study: Male
Participants with metastatic prostate cancer
- Signed informed consent form (ICF) providing agreement for germline genetic testing, use and release of health and research trial information
- Documented evidence of metastatic prostate cancer;
-- * Oncologist note within 4 months
-- * All computed tomography (CT), bone, positron emission tomography (PET) scan reports within 12 months
-- * All prostate-specific antigen (PSA) values within 12 months
-- * All available pathology reports from diagnosis, prostatectomy, and/or metastatic biopsy
- Willingness to provide basic demographic information, family cancer history, and treatment history
- Willingness and ability to complete patient reported outcomes questionnaire (on-line or hard copy) at enrollment, and at 6-month follow-up
- Willingness and ability to provide saliva sample
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Incomplete inclusion criteria
- Study team members
Other exclusion criteria may apply.