|Ages Eligible for Study:||18 Years and older|
|Genders Eligible for Study:||Both|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers:||No|
- Histologically confirmed solid tumors that are metastatic or unresectable for which carboplatin/gemcitabine is a treatment option.
- Eastern Cooperative Group performance score of 0 to 2.
- Adequate hematologic, hepatic and renal function.
- Subject has received any anti-cancer therapy including chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiotherapy, biologic or any investigational therapy within 28 days prior to study administration.
- Subjects with known history of brain metastases and primary CNS tumors.
- Hypertensive reaction to carboplatin or gemcitabine.