Metabolic Syndrome Following Transplant for Leukemia
Leukemia Survivors and their Siblings
- Survivors after HCT treated at Fairview-University Medical Center or the FHCRC/SCCA or sibling of HCT survivor.
- Primary diagnosis of hematologic malignancy.
- Diagnosed with their disease at age 21 years or younger.
- Survived a minimum of 2 years post-transplant and be in remission from their leukemia.
- Age ≥ 9 at time of study participation if recruited from Minnesota site.
- Age > 9 and <22 at time of study participation if recruited from FHCRC/SCCA site.
- Eligibility will not be restricted by race or sex.
- Any women currently pregnant will not be eligible, but may participate 3 or more months after the end of her pregnancy if the study is still ongoing.