A Phase 1/2A Open-Label, Multi-Dose, Multi-Center Escalation and Exploratory Study of Cerdulatinib (PRT062070) in Patients With Relapsed/Refractory Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)/Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL) or B Cell or T Cell Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL)
Phase 1 Specific Patient at least 18yrs of age with histologically confirmed CLL/SLL or B-cell Non-Hodgkin lymphoma (DLBCL, FL, MCL, MZL, lymphoplasmacytic lymphoma).
Phase 2a Inclusion
- Histological evidence: FL Grade 1-3A/iNHL, with relapsed or refractory disease (iNHL includes LPL/WM, MZL); aNHL, defined as DLBCL, FL Grade 3B, MCL, and transformed NHL with relapsed disease; CLL/SLL, PTCL, or CTCL (with MF/SS) with relapsed or refractory.
- Received BCR and/or BCL2 inhibitors were intolerant or had relapsed/refractory disease afterwards.
- Prior treatment for lymphoid malignancy for progressive /refractory disease
- ≥ 1 prior regimen (min 2 cycles) with antibody conjugate, cytotoxic chemotherapy, or TKI alone or in combination.
- Submission of formalin-fixed block or 10 slides from lymph node or biopsies if able.
- Measureable disease defined as: ≥ 1 lesion ≥ 1.5 cm single dimension via CT, CT/PET with nodal or mass lesions; Quantifiable circulating tumor cells; or for Waldenström's macroglobulinemia presence of IgM l > 2X ULN; For CTCL: mSWAT > 0
- Ability to provide diagnostic reports
- ECOG Score of 0 or 1.
- Hematologic ANC > 1000/uL and platelet > 75,000/uL,
- Serum creatinine of < 1.5 ULN or calculated CrCl of > 60 mL/min
- Bilirubin < 20.0mg/dL (if Gilberts then < 2.5 mg/dL) and AST/AST < 2.5 ULN
- Richter's syndrome, Burkitt's lymphoma, or Burkitt-like Lymphoma (transformed DLBCL from Follicular NHL are eligible).
- Prior transplant with stem cell infusion 90 days or active graft-versus-host treatment within 8 weeks of Day 1.
- Prior therapy with SYK inhibitors.
- Chronic treatment with strong CYP3A4 inhibitor/ inducer, acid reducing agent, Proton pump inhibitors
- Known lymphomatous involvement of the CNS.
- Persistent, unresolved NCI CTCAE v4.0 ≥ Grade 2, previous drug-related toxicity (except alopecia, erectile impotence, hot flashes, libido, neuropathy).
- Prior monoclonal antibody, radioimmunoconjugate, antibody drug conjugate, phototherapy, radiotherapy, chemotherapy, immunotherapy, immunosuppressive therapy, or any test agent within 3 weeks or for alemtuzumab 8 weeks of Day 1.
- For CTCL: (TSEBT) within 12 weeks, or initiation of topical steroid, nitrogen mustard, or topical retinoid within 2 weeks. (Stable topical ≥ 4 weeks prior to Day 1 allowed).
- Known carrier or infection for HIV/Hep B or C. HCV ab+ must be PCR-. HBV ab+ must be HBsAg- or undetectable DNA
- Active infection requiring systemic treatment,
- Significant GI disease, previous major gastric/bowel surgery, difficulty swallowing or malabsorption syndrome.
- Major surgery within 4 weeks
- Previous malignancies within 2 yrs. unless relapse risk is small (< 5%).
- Current use of systemic steroids >20 mg QD prednisone (or equivalent)
- Breastfeeding or pregnant (intention to become) females or participation in other clinical trials