- Subjects with CD22-positive ALL with either refractory disease (i.e. disease progression or no response while receiving their most recent prior anti-cancer therapy), or relapsed disease (i.e. response to their most recent prior anti-cancer therapy with subsequent relapse).
- Subjects with Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) ALL must have failed standard treatment with at least one tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
- Adequate renal and hepatic function, and negative pregnancy test for women of childbearing potential.
- Subjects with isolated extramedullary relapse or active central nervous system (CNS) leukemia.
- Prior allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplant (HSCT) or other anti-CD22 immunotherapy within 4 months, or active graft versus host disease (GvHD) at study entry.
- Evidence or history of veno-occlusive disease (VOD) or sinusoidal obstruction syndrome (SOS).