- Subjects in the primary Phase 3 study (Study GS-US-312-0116) who are compliant
- Tolerating primary study therapy
- Have definitive progression of CLL while receiving primary study drug therapy (GS 1101/placebo)
GS-1101 for Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (FH 2613)
A Phase 3, Double-Blind Extension Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Two Different Dose Levels of Single-Agent GS 1101 (CAL 101) as Therapy for Patients With Previously Treated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
Local Study ID
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
A companion study to GS-US-312-0116: To evaluate the effect of GS-1101 on the onset, magnitude, and duration of tumor control.
Disclaimer: We update this information regularly. However, what you read today may not be completely up to date.
- Talk to your health care providers first before making decisions about your health care.
- Whether you are eligible for a research study depends on many things. There are specific requirements to be in research studies. These requirements are different for each study.
Wednesday, July 20, 2016