- 18-70 years of age
Diagnosed with one of the following:
- Acute myeloid leukemia (by WHO criteria), either relapsed or refractory
- Untreated AML patients with cytogenetic or molecular abnormalities associated with poor prognosis
- Untreated AML patients with intermediate prognosis
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Allogeneic transplant recipients
- Current concomitant chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or immunotherapy other than as specified in the protocol
- Have any other severe concurrent disease, or have a history of serious organ dysfunction or disease involving the heart, kidney, liver (including symptomatic hepatitis, veno-occlusive disease), or other organ system dysfunction
- Patients with a systemic fungal, bacterial, viral, or other infection not controlled (defined as exhibiting ongoing signs/symptoms related to the infection and without improvement, despite appropriate antibiotics or other treatment)
- Pregnant or lactating patients
- Any significant concurrent disease, illness, or psychiatric disorder that would compromise patient safety or compliance, interfere with consent, study participation, follow up, or interpretation of study results
Other exclusion criteria may apply.