Sexes Eligible for Study: All
- Histologically confirmed malignancy of the bladder
- No prior cystectomy
- Treatment plan for bladder must include at least 4 weeks of daily radiation treatment (most patients will receive chemotherapy concurrent with radiation, but this is not required for trial enrollment)
- Patient must undergo TraceIT hydrogel placement within 8 weeks prior to starting radiation therapy for bladder cancer
- Participants must have a complete history and physical examination within 60 days of study entry
- Participants must be able to provide informed consent for treatment and trial participation
- No restrictions on prior treatment to be eligible
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
- Unable to have TraceIT hydrogel placement - Treatment for metastatic bladder cancer
Other exclusion criteria may apply.