• 18 years of age or older
• Diagnosed with metastatic pancreas cancer
• One or more metastatic tumors
• No previous therapy for treatment of metastatic disease
Other eligibility criteria may apply.
• Previously treated for metastatic pancreas cancer
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
• Known brain metastases unless previously treated and well-controlled for at least 3 months
• Use of Coumadin
• Active, uncontrolled infection requiring systemic therapy
• Known historical or active infection with HIV, hepatitis B or C
• History of connective tissue disorders (e.g., lupus, scleroderma, arteritis nodosa)
• History of chronic leukemias (e.g., chronic lymphocytic leukemia)
• Patients with high cardiovascular risk, including, but not limited to, recent coronary stenting or myocardial infarction in the past year
• History of Peripheral Artery Disease (e.g,. claudication, Buerger's disease)
Other exclusion criteria may apply.