Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)’s Cancer Genetics and Prevention Program provides comprehensive assessment and follow-up care for cancer patients, survivors and individuals considered at high-risk due to an underlying hereditary cancer syndrome and/or having a significant family history of cancer. Our multidisciplinary team of providers are experts in medical genetics, genetic counseling, prevention and high-risk surveillance for early cancer detection.
Our team of experts are available for consultations at the following clinics:
- Clinical Genetics and Genetic Counseling
- Hematologic Malignancy Genetics and Surveillance Clinic
- Prostate Cancer Genetics Clinic
- Breast and Ovarian Cancer Prevention Clinic
- Gastrointestinal Cancer Prevention Clinic
For more information, please contact us at (206) 606-7222.