Seattle, WA - June 2, 2018
For an up-to-date events calendar, please visit the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Survivorship Program website.
About our program
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance's Survivorship Program is dedicated to providing education and support to patients and family members.
- Individualized education through appointments in the SCCA Survivorship Clinic
- Lectures and talks at cancer center conferences and community events that address survivorship issues and healthy living recommendations
- Representation at local and national conferences
We are equally dedicated to educating health care professionals and provide:
- Treatment summaries and survivorship care plans to assist health care professionals in following your care
- Continuing medical education opportunities in cancer survivorship
- Publications and presentations on current developments in survivorship issues