Seattle Cancer Care Alliance's Survivorship Program is dedicated to providing education and support to patients and family members.
- Individualized education through appointments in the SCCA Survivorship Clinic
- Lectures and talks at cancer center conferences and community events that address survivorship issues and healthy living recommendations
- Representation at local and national conferences
We are equally dedicated to educating health care professionals and provide:
- Treatment summaries and survivorship care plans to assist health care professionals in following your care
- Continuing medical education opportunities in cancer survivorship
- Publications and presentations on current developments in survivorship issues
Join us at an upcoming event:
For an up-to-date events calendar, please visit the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center Survivorship Program website.
View Video Lectures