Cancer can change your life in unexpected ways. You may need to understand side effects, take part in physical therapy, or seek additional support to manage the emotional impact cancer has had on your life.
Recovery takes time and you do not have to experience it alone. We are here to help you thrive after cancer and to provide continuing recovery and follow-up support for years to come.
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance offers screenings, prevention recommendations, and help with after effects of your cancer and treatment.
- Dealing with aftereffects of treatment
- Tips to stay healthy and prevent cancer
- Events for learning and fun
- Stories of our survivors
Follow-Up Programs at SCCA
We encourage you to participate in one of our follow-up programs for cancer survivors. While your cancer may be cured, there may be long-term effects from it or its treatment. As a survivor, you are at higher risk for a secondary cancer; SCCA can help you manage that risk.
- Adult Survivorship Clinic for people who have finished active treatment, regardless of where you received treatment
- Long-Term Follow-Up for people who have had a stem cell or bone marrow transplant
- Women’s Wellness Clinic for women who have completed cancer treatment or who are at high risk of developing breast or a gynecologic cancer
- Cancer Survivor Program at Seattle Children's for survivors of childhood cancers
- Clinical studies for survivors interested in participating in studies that promote long-term survivorship