SCCA Hospital provides care for our patients in need of inpatient treatment. In addition to inpatient care, certain types of radiation and chemotherapy treatment take place at SCCA Hospital. The hospital has 20 beds with around-the-clock care by SCCA and UW Medicine providers and specialists. All outpatient treatment for our patients is mainly received at SCCA South Lake Union.
1959 NE Pacific St.
Seattle, WA 98195
SCCA Hospital is located at 8NE in the Cascade Towers
Phone: (206) 598-3300
Construction delays for UW Medical Center
On Aug. 9, 2021, Montlake Bridge repairs will begin. The Montlake Bridge will be closed to vehicle traffic for a continuous 26-day span — August 9 to September 3 — and an additional five weekends in the fall (dates pending). The UW Medical Center Montlake campus, UW Medical Center Roosevelt, the primary and urgent care clinic at Ravenna and the Sports Medicine Center at Husky Stadium will remain open for all services. Patients will need to plan on extra travel time to allow for detours and unusual traffic. Light rail transportation is encouraged (as closures will not affect light rail transit). For more information, visit the UW Medicine website.
- Take exit 168B (Bellevue /Kirkland) onto State Route (SR) 520.
- Take the first exit off SR 520 to Montlake Boulevard NE.
- Turn left onto Montlake Boulevard and continue north.
- Cross the drawbridge and turn left onto NE Pacific Street at the traffic light; move to the right-hand lane.
- Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto NE Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.
- Take the Montlake Boulevard exit.
- Continue north on Montlake Boulevard and cross the drawbridge.
- At the traffic light, turn left onto NE Pacific Street. Turn right at the second "Patient Parking" directional sign onto NE Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.
- Travel north on Fairview Ave N or Eastlake Ave E (street becomes Eastlake Ave E).
- Cross the University Bridge.
- Turn right at NE Campus Pkwy.
- Turn right at Brooklyn Ave NE.
- Turn left at NE Pacific St.
- At the stop light, turn left onto NE Pacific Place, then immediately turn right into the Triangle Parking Garage, connected to the medical center via a pedestrian tunnel.