SCCA at EvergreenHealth
Together, EvergreenHealth and Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) offer unrivaled care at Halvorson Cancer Center at EvergreenHealth in Kirkland.
Halvorson Cancer Center at EvergreenHealth
Suite Silver 1600
12040 NE 128th St.
Kirkland, WA 98034
Phone: (425) 441-2600
Fax: (425) 441-2700
Directions to EvergreenHealth
EvergreenHealth Medical Center is conveniently located just off of I-405 in the Totem Lake area (north Kirkland).
- Take the NE 124th Street Exit (20).
- Turn right onto NE 124th Street.
- Turn right onto 116th Avenue NE.
- Proceed up the hill, turn right onto NE 128th Street and pass over I-405.
- Go straight past Totem Lake Boulevard to the 120th Avenue NE intersection.
- Follow the signs to the West Entrance.
Follow signs to the West Entrance and park in the underground West Parking if your destination is the:
- Green Zone (Central Registration; Halvorson Cancer Center Radiation Oncology; Education and Cancer Resource Center; Cancer Support Services)
- Silver Zone (Halvorson Cancer Center Medical Oncology; Inpatient rooms)
- Purple Zone (Acute Rehabilitation Unit; After-Hours Laboratory Services)
From West Parking, take the elevators for the Silver Zone (not those marked EMERGENCY Services) to the 1st floor. Once inside, follow signs to your location.
Free parking is available campus-wide.
The Totem Lake Transit Center is located on the EvergreenHealth campus. See the Sound Transit trip planner.
Providers at this location
SCCA physicians are a team of experts working together to deliver the most effective treatment options to help their patients.