Nursing Management of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Patient
The objective of this two day course is to give an overview of the blood and marrow transplant (BMT) process.
2014 Course Dates
- October 27-28, 2014 (Registration now open, deadline October 6)
2015 Course Dates
- January 29th and 30th
- May 14th and 15th
- October 20th and 21st
"This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the ONS, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA."
Registration is limited.
SCCA/ FHCRC/UWMC/SCH/Network Employees: no fee
Non-SCCA Employees or Affiliates: $275
The BMT course is designed for:
- SCCA inpatient and outpatient BMT nurses
- Oncology nurses interested in BMT
- RNs in other blood and marrow transplant programs
- Insurance case managers
- Other healthcare professionals who manage pre and post BMT patients
SCCA Staff Education Program Assistant
Shelley Moore, M.Ed.
SCCA Staff Education Program Manager