Nursing Management of the Blood and Marrow Transplant Patient
The objective of this two day course is to give an overview of the blood and marrow transplant (BMT) process.
2013 Course Dates
- May 16-17, 2013 (Registration NOW OPEN)
- September 11-12, 2013 (Registration not yet available)
Course Information"This activity has been submitted to the Oncology Nursing Society (ONS) for approval to award contact hours. ONS is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s COA.”
Registration is limited.
SCCA/ FHCRC/UWMC/SCH/Network Employees: no fee
Non-SCCA Employees or Affiliates: $275
The BMT course is designed for:
- SCCA inpatient and outpatient BMT nurses
- Oncology nurses interested in BMT
- RNs in other blood and marrow transplant programs
- Insurance case managers
- Other healthcare professionals who manage pre and post BMT patients
SCCA Staff Education Program Assistant
Shelley Moore, M.Ed.
SCCA Staff Education Program Manager