Patients of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) may receive radiation therapy at these locations:
- SCCA Radiation Oncology at the SCCA clinic on Lake Union
- SCCA Radiation Oncology at UW Medicine’s Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Gamma Knife Center at Harborview Medical Center
Each of these facilities features state-of-the-art equipment so your team can plan and deliver effective treatment for you. Not all types of radiation therapy are available at every facility. Your oncology team will give you details about the type of service you need and where you will be seen.