After Effects of Transplantation
These are the most requested topics about coping with long-term effects of transplantation. These articles are on the website of the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, a partner of Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
- Chronic GVHD: Signs to Watch For
- Treating Graft-vs-Host Disease (GVHD)
- Understanding Graft-vs-Host Disease
- Post-Transplant Lung Issues
- Muscle Cramps and Bone Problems
- Dental Issues Following a Transplant
- Peripheral Neuropathy
For a full list of topics, see LTFU FAQs.