Online Bill Pay Help
Here are some frequently asked questions about SCCA Online Bill Pay. If you have a questions about Online Bill Pay that’s not covered below, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- How do I view my monthly statement and make payments online?
- What is a Patient Number?
- Can another family member access my online account?
- Can I still receive my monthly paper statements if I sign up for e-Statements?
- Will I continue to receive paper itemization of charges if I sign up for e-Statements?
- Can I contact the Patient Accounting office through e-mail?
- Can I make payments online without enrolling?
- Will I be able to pay online for multiple visits?
- Will I be able to view and pay my physician statements from this site?
- Do I need to establish an electronic payment method to view my monthly statements?
- What specific type of electronic payment method can I use?
- Can I print my monthly statement mail my payment instead of paying electronically?
In order to view your monthly statement and make payments online, you must enroll by entering your Patient Number and Patient Name (as reflected on your monthly statement).
The Patient Number corresponds to the Encounter No. that's printed on your paper itemization and paper statement under Account Activity. It begins with the number 6 and is an eight digit number (example: 69999999).
A family member can only access your account if you choose to provide that person with your Patient Number and password.
No. During the enrollment process, you will be asked if you would like to receive your monthly statements online only, or continue receiving your statements through the mail. Once you elect to receive you monthly statements electronically, you will no longer receive them in the mail. You can always go back to paper by going to your patient profile in the 'My Account' section to change your preference.
Yes. We are unable to provide itemizations in an electronic format. You will continue to receive these in the mail.
Yes, you may e-mail our office at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours a day, seven days a week with questions. You will receive a response from us within two business days.
Yes. Please have the Patient Name and Patient Number, as indicated on your paper statement, and follow the quick pay instructions.
Yes. Please select the visits you would like to pay.
No, only your Seattle Cancer Care Alliance statements will be available from this site.
No. When it comes time to pay your bill, you will have the option to either establish an electronic payment method or print a payment stub out on your home printer.
You can make payment electronically, via credit card, or debit card.
Yes. You have the option of printing your statement and mailing the payment stub with your check or credit card information. Just click the 'Print Payment Stub' option on the 'Make Payment' page.