SCCA Non-Employee Affiliates
Do you need SCCA Non-Employee Status to do your job?
The SCCA Non-Employee Workforce:
- Provide a service on behalf of the SCCA.
- Are not paid directly by the SCCA and do not receive employment benefits directly from the SCCA.
- Are providing a service on behalf of the SCCA under the provision of a written agreement or purchased service arrangement.
- Are on-site at an SCCA building (Clinic building, 1144 Eastlake (PFS), or the Roy Building).
If you believe you need SCCA non-employee status to do your job, select the link below that best describes your needs:
- Access to an SCCA building only OR access to the building and the SCCA network (O:/J:/H: Drives)
- Access to an SCCA building, the SCCA network AND access to patient health information (UWMC Applications)
When is it appropriate for an SCCA non-employee (YOU) to request access to UWMC Applications such as EPIC, MINDscape, and ORCA (Cerner)?
- If you are involved in direct patient care
- If access to ORCA or MINDscape is required for you to perform your job related duties
- If you are credentialed to provide and document care
SCCA non-employees who require access to the SCCA building and network.
SCCA non-employees who require access to the SCCA building and network and need access to patient health information.
Information for when a non-employee assignment ends.