Quality of Care
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) strives to continually improve the quality and safety of the health care services our patients receive across all sites of care.
We are proud that Seattle Cancer Care Alliance has received the Joint Commission’s Golden Seal of Approval.
Joint Commission Quality Report on SCCA
By achieving accreditation, we make a commitment to follow Joint Commission standards and to provide the framework for safe, quality care. Nearly half of the Joint Commission standards directly relate to patient safety.
The Joint Commission provides hospital performance information for free through the Quality Check Web site. Read the SCCA quality report online. The quality report provides information about:
- SCCA’s compliance with the Joint Commission’s National Patient Safety Goals
- SCCA’s performance on National Quality Improvement Goals
- The Joint Commission accreditation decision and the effective dates of SCCA’s accreditation award
Core Values Anchoring SCCA Quality Goals
- Making patient safety our first priority
- Continuously striving to create an improved health care system for you that is safe, effective, patient-centered, timely, efficient, and equitable
- Providing a safe environment for you and our staff
- Working to anticipate and prevent errors
- Recognizing that despite our best efforts, errors can occur, and embracing errors as learning opportunities
- Responding quickly and effectively if an error occurs and working to prevent its reoccurrence
- Informing you or your family of the results of treatment or procedures, including those results caused through error