Dr. Lee is a hematologist who provides bone marrow transplants for patients with leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome.
My goal is to provide each patient with the best possible care. I emphasize clear communication and providing information and support for patients to be involved in their treatment.
Allogeneic stem cell transplantation, acute and chronic leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome
- Director, Long-Term Follow-Up Program, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor of Medical Oncology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- BS: University of Washington, 1984
- MD: Stanford University, 1990
- Fellowship: Brigham Women's Hospital, Hematology/ Oncology, 1996
- MPH: Harvard School of Public Health, 1996