Dr. Lee is a gastroenterologist who specializes in Inflammatory Bowel Disease and pre-malignant changes associated with IBD.
Providing good clinical care while maintaining an objective point of view. I enjoy the personal interaction with patients.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Pre-malignant changes associated with IBD
- New therapies in the treatment of IBD
- Outcomes in IBD patients
- Director, Clinical Inflammatory Bowel Diseases Program
- Assistant Professor, Gastroenterology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Dr. Lee was recognized in 2015 and 2016 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.