Dr. Walter is a hematologist who specializes in treating AML.
Acute myelogenous leukemia
- Assistant Member, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Hematology, University of Washington School of Medicine
Education & Training
- MD: University of Zürich, Zürich, Switzerland, 1990-1997
- PhD: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2004-2006
- Internship and Residency, Internal Medicine: Kantonsspital, Chur, and University Hospital, Zürich, Switzerland, 1997-2002
- Clinical Fellowship, Hematology: University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2005-2007
- Research Fellowship: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle, WA, 2002-2007
For more information about Dr. Walter's clinical and research expertise, click here.