Dr. Louie is a UW assistant professor in the division of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
He believes that how a surgeon interacts with his patient pre- and post-operatively is as important as his technical skills.
All aspects of general reconstructive plastic surgery and aesthetic surgery.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD: Tufts University School of Medicine, 1997
- Fellowship, UCLA Medical Center
- Internship: New York Presbyterian Cornell Campus
- Residency: New York Presbyterian Cornell Campus
- Residency: New York University School of Medicine
- Board Certification: American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery, 2009
Microsurgical reconstruction and aesthetic surgery of the breast; head and neck reconstruction; cosmetic surgery of the face and body; and general reconstructive plastic surgery