Dr. Russell is a radiation oncologist who specializes in genitourinary tumors particularly prostate cancer, gastrointestinal tumors, and Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas at SCCA, UW Medical Center, and SCCA Proton Therapy.
Patients should expect and should receive top care, both technical and personal, from a top team. I believe we meet these expectations in Radiation Oncology at SCCA, UWMC, and SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center.
Genitourinary tumors, particularly prostate cancer; gastrointestinal tumors; and Hodgkin's and non-Hodgkin's lymphomas. Laboratory interests include cell cycle regulation.
- Professor, Radiation Oncology Department, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Radiation Oncologist, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
- Radiation Oncologist, University of Washington Medical Center
- Radiation Oncologist, SCCA Proton Therapy, A ProCure Center
- http://radiationoncology.uw.edu/patient-care/physicians/kenneth-russell/Medical Education: Harvard Medical School, 1979
- Residency: Stanford University Medical Center Radiation Therapy, 1980-1983
- Fellowship: Stanford University Medical Center Radiobiology, 07/83-06/85
- Dr. Russell was recognized in 2012, 2014 and 2016 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Russell was recognized in 2014 as a "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.