Dr. Loeb cares for patients with blood cancers who may require treatment with bone marrow transplantation.
The focus of my clinical studies are on monitoring hematopoietic neoplasms before and after bone marrow transplant. My research studies focus on the molecular pathways involved in myelodysplastic and myeloproliferative disorders.
Hematopathology and Bone Marrow Transplant Pathology
- Assistant Member, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Assistant Professor, Pathology, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD and PhD: Medical College of Wisconsin
- Residency Pathology: University of Washington
- Postdoctoral Fellow Hematopathology: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Basic Sciences Division
- Cell Cycle Regulation: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center