Dr. Orozco is a bone marrow transplant specialist.
By integrating my patients' values and hopes, specific characteristics of their disease, and cutting-edge research, I aim to tailor treatment plans to deliver high quality care.
- Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Anaplastic large-cell lymphoma
- Burkitts lymphoma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
- Follicular lymphoma
- Low-grade lymphoma
- Mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma
- Mantle cell lymphoma
- Marginal zone lymphoma
- Hairy cell leukemia
- Acting Instructor, Hematology Division, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Combined MD/PhD Medical Scientist Training Program, University of Washington School of Medicine/Fred Huthinson Cancer Research Center
- Residency: Internal Medicine, University of California, San Francisco
- Fellowship: University of Washington/Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
Dr. Orzoco is actively involved in translational bench research, investigating novel therapeutic approaches for hematologic malignancies that are less toxic by improved targeting of therapy to the malignancy, and improving therapeutic options for patients.