Dr. Said is a UW assistant professor in the division of plastic surgery, based primarily at UW Medical Center. He is also an attending physician at Harborview Medical Center.
He takes great time and care to involve his patients in the decision-making process, so the treatment plan is individualized for the needs and preferences of each patient. He believes that happy patients are a result of carefully matching what is possible with what each patient wants.
His primary focus is breast reconstruction, using implants or natural tissues. His clinical range spans all of general plastic surgery, including aesthetic surgery of the breast, face and body.
He also provides subspecialty expertise in complex abdominal wall repair, reconstruction after cardiac surgery and microsurgical reconstruction after cancer resection, which he is fellowship-trained to perform.
- Assistant Professor, Division of Plastic Surgery, University of Washington School of Medicine
- MD: University of Michigan School of Medicine, 1998
- Internship: McGaw Medical Center, Northwestern University
- Residency: McGaw Medical Center, Northwestern University
- Fellowship: MD Anderson
- Board Certifications: American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery, 2007
- Dr. Said was recognized as a 2014 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Met magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Said was recognized as a 2015 "Top Doctor" in Seattle magazine's annual survey.
- Dr. Said speaks Arabic, English, French, Italian, and Spanish.
Breast reconstruction, general reconstruction, and aesthetic surgery of the face, breast and body. In addition to the diversity of this practice, he enjoys subspecialty challenges in microsurgical reconstruction after cancer resection, reconstruction after cardiac surgery and complex abdominal wall repair.