Patient NavigatorCarmen Cunningham serves as the Patient Navigator for people with breast cancer.
Patient navigators help people affected by cancer “navigate” through Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) and community resources to find:
- Practical support like childcare, transportation, and social services
- Resources to work through financial, medical, and insurance concerns, including finding financial grants and support
- Support groups, classes, and other programs
- Information on topics such as coping with cancer, what to expect during treatment, and how to deal with the side effects of treatment
Patient navigators are culturally sensitive, caring people who listen and help. You are welcome to contact our three patient navigators at their numbers or emails below.
- Katie Hanna, at the Patient & Family Resource Center, (206) 288-2081, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmen Cunningham, breast cancer patient navigator, (206) 288-6665, email email@example.com