Olympic Medical Center’s cancer services are provided at Olympic Medical Cancer Center in Sequim.
Olympic Medical Cancer Center utilizes the latest technologies to ensure our patients receive the best possible cancer treatment available. Compassionate and specially trained radiation and medical oncology staff operate industry-leading systems and sophisticated medical equipment in a comforting environment.
In addition to the services offered locally, Olympic Medical Center’s affiliation with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions to our community: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of Washington Medicine, and Seattle Children's.
- Radiation oncology
- External beam therapy, including intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Medical oncology
- Infusion services (chemotherapy)
- On-site, Class-A pharmacy
- Support services, including nutrition, physical therapy, social services and home health
- Access to clinical trials
- Resource library with access to reference and support information
- Patient navigators to personally assist patients undergoing cancer treatment
- General oncologic surgery available at Olympic Memorial Hospital