Olympic Medical Cancer Center combines clinical expertise with the most advanced technology available to provide the best possible care. It is one of only seven Washington state cancer treatment centers accredited by the American College of Radiology (ACR), a national standard representing the highest level of quality and patient safety. The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Suregeons has granted three-year approval with commendation to the cancer program at Olympic Medical Cancer Center in Sequim.
In addition to the services offered locally, Olympic Medical Cancer Center’s affiliation with Seattle Cancer Care Alliance brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions to our community: Fred Hutch, UW Medicine and Seattle Children's.
- Radiation oncology (Varian TrueBeam)
- Image-guided radiotherapy (IGRT)
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy (IMRT)
- Volumetric modulated arc therapy (VMAT)
- Stereotactic body radiation therapy (SBRT)
- Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS)
- Gated RapdiArc treatment
- Medical oncology
- Infusion services (chemotherapy)
- Multi-disciplinary cancer care team
- Support services, including nutrition, physical therapy, social services and home health
- Access to clinical trials
- Resource library with access to reference and support information
- Patient navigators to personally assist patients undergoing cancer treatment