Kelli Van Wagner RN, OCN
Kelli is an experienced registered nurse with special certification in oncology nursing.
She is there to guide patients in the oncology treatment journey, which can sometimes be stressful and confusing. She can arrange appointments and coordinate care throughout Wenatchee Valley Medical Center's cancer treatment center and will be able to answer any questions or concerns that patients might have.
"Great, efficient care is my utmost priority," she says. "I am dedicated to making this experience as easy as possible for the patient and their family."
What the Onocology Nurse Navigator Does
- Supports patients and families during diagnosis to treatment
- Serves as a liaison to referring physicians
- Assists with scheduling initial tests and consultations
- Collaborates with members of the medical team
- Helps the patient and family members understand their diagnosis and plan of care
To schedule an initial appointment for oncology patients, call (509) 663-8711, Ext. 5336
For more information about Wenatchee Valley Medical Center's Oncology Nurse Navigator Program, including clinical questions and patient concerns, contact Kelli at (509) 663-8711, Ext. 5894.