Eric Feldman, MD
Dr. Eric Feldman balances both facts and feelings as he and his patients craft a treatment plan. “I look at objective facts and listen to what my patients have to say about their subjective feelings and goals,” he says.
“One patient might want to do everything as aggressively as possible. Someone else may want to just be comfortable.”
Dr. Feldman is passionate about his patients and how they get through and complete treatment. “As physicians, we want to make a difference in our patients’ lives.”
Electronic medical records at Group Health make a difference, revolutionizing the way physicians can collaborate.
“We can share information, e-mail back and forth, collaborate and consult with one another in real time,” he says. This helps patients because they don’t have to wait for opinions or schedule additional appointments with specialists at other locations.
Dr. Feldman is board certified in hematology, internal medicine, and medical oncology. He completed his medical degree and internship in internal medicine at the Medical College of Milwaukee, and his residency at the University of Pittsburgh. He completed his hematology/oncology fellowship at the University of Washington Medical Center and knows many physicians who are now part of SCCA.
Dr. Feldman enjoys jogging, day hiking, backpacking and camping. “Outdoor activities keep me relaxed and give me time to reflect,” he says.
Patient Care Philosophy
“I believe in treating curable diseases aggressively and focusing on quality of life issues with my patients.”
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
- MD, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wis., 1978
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, 1978-79
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 1979-81
- Fellowship, Hematology/ Medical Oncology, University of Washington Medical Center, 1981-82
Contact information: (206) 326-3000