Kelli Van Wagner RN, OCN, is Confluence Health's Nurse Navigator. As an experienced registered nurse with a special certification in oncology nursing, she is available to guide patients in the oncology treatment journey which can sometimes be stressful and confusing.
Kelly can arrange appointments and coordinate care throughout the cancer treatment center and will be able to answer any questions or concerns that you or the patient might have.
Her utmost priority is great, efficient care and is dedicated to making the experience as easy as possible for patients, caregivers, and medical professionals.
What the Oncology Nurse Navigator at Confluence Health does:
- Helps the patient and family members understand their diagnosis and plan of care
- Collaborates with members of the medical team
- Assists with scheduling initial tests and consultations
- Serves as a liaison to referring physicians
- Supports patients and families during diagnosis to treatment
For more information about the Confluence Health Oncology Nurse Navigator Program, including clinical questions and patient concerns, contact Kelli at (509) 663-8711, Ext. 5894.