Eastside residents can receive leading-edge cancer treatments and participate in clinical studies from Seattle Cancer Care Alliance without having to travel to downtown Seattle. Halvorson Cancer Center, a partnership between SCCA and EvergreenHealth in Kirkland, provides outstanding medical oncology and hematology care by trusted doctors and nurses.
12040 NE 128th St.
Kirkland, WA 98034
(425) 899-3181Press "2" for scheduling
Directions to EvergreenHealth
EvergreenHealth Medical Center is located in Kirkland just off of I-405.
From SR-520 (coming from Seattle)
- Follow SR-520 East toward Bellevue/Kirkland.
- Merge onto I-405 North toward Everett.
- Exit at Totem Lake Blvd.
- Merge onto 120th Ave NE.
- Turn right onto NE 128th St.
- SCCA at EvergreenHealth is on the left.
Free parking is available in the EvergreenHealth Medical Center parking garages.
The Totem Lake Transit Center is located on the EvergreenHealth campus. See the Sound Transit trip planner.