After Active Treatment
Once your active treatment for cancer ends, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) helps with your continuing recovery and follow-up for years to come. We provide screenings, prevention recommendations, and help with after effects of your cancer and treatment.
The following information and programs are designed to help you have the best quality of life going forward.
- Dealing with after effects of treatment
- Tips to stay healthy and prevent cancer
- Events for learning and fun
- Stories of our survivors
Follow-up Programs at SCCA
We encourage you to participate in one of the follow-up programs for cancer survivors. While your cancer may be cured, there may be long-term effects from it or its treatment. As a survivor, you are at higher risk for a secondary cancer.
- Adult Survivorship Clinic for people who have finished active treatment, regardless of where you received treatment
- Long-Term Follow-Up for people who have had a stem cell or bone marrow transplant
- Women’s Wellness Clinic for women who’ve completed cancer treatment or who are at high risk of developing breast or a gynecologic cancer
- Cancer Survivor Program at Seattle Children's for survivors of childhood cancers
- Clinical studies for survivors interested in participating in studies that promote long-term survivorship