Getting the Help You Need
A cancer diagnosis may leave you feeling adrift. These resources can help patients and families find your way and tap into support within Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA) and the community.
- Patient & Family Resource Center is a welcoming place with free self-help resources—computers with Internet connections, printers, copiers, fax machines, and a lending library of books and videos. Staff can notarize documents for you, assist with research, and help fit wigs.
- Patient Navigators are dedicated to helping you find the resources you need inside and outside of SCCA. We have navigators to help:
- Patient Navigator, Patient & Family Resource Center, (206) 288-2081
- Carmen Cunningham, breast cancer clinic, (206) 288-6665, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Getting help from your family and friends starts with knowing what you need and asking their assistance throughout your treatment.