Wui-Jin Koh, MDDr. Koh is a professor of Radiation Oncology at University of Washington and the medical director for Radiation Oncology for SCCA and SCCA Radiation Oncology at Northwest Hospital. He specializes in treating gynecological and gastrointestinal cancers.
- Medical Director, Radiation Oncology, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and SCCA Radiation Oncology at Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Affiliate Physician, Clinical Research Division, Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center
- Professor, Radiation Oncology, University of Washington
- Gynecological and gastrointestinal cancers
- Radioactive implant brachytherapy
Dr. Koh has research interst in combined chemo-radiation strategies, cancer managementa guidelines development, and the role of imaging in radiotherapy and cancer care.
Education And Training
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine, 1984
- Residency: University of Washington Hospitals Radiation Oncology, 1985-1988
Board Certification: Radiatio Oncology
Dr. Koh was recognized as a 2012 "Top Doctor" in Seattle Magazine's 2012 annual survey.